Nigerian rapper and rights activist, Folarin Falana, also known as Falz the Bad Guy, has requested prayers after he underwent a knee surgery in the United Kingdom.
Falz made the plea in a now-trending Instagram video on Wednesday.
The singer revealed that he suffered a knee injury while playing football in November 2022 and was advised to have knee surgery.
He said, “On the 23rd I went to play football, and I sustained a knee injury.
And it’s pretty serious. On November 30th, 2022, I did my ACL. My MRI came back, and it shows that there is a complete tear on my ACL. And I have been advised to go into surgery to fix it.”
- NLC To Begin Nationwide Strike Wednesday Over Fuel Subsidy Removal
- Tinubu Names Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF
- Court Admits Results For Seven States Tendered By LP, Obi
- My World Crumbled After My Hubby Impregnated His Ex — Toke Makinwa
- BRICS Ministers Demand Rebalancing Of Global Order Away From West
He captioned it with, “Current situation. It’s a whole journey to being 100% back. Say a prayer for me.”
Celebrities such as Toke Makinwa, Toyin Abraham, Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Juliet Ibrahim, and Tacha, among others, wished him well in the comments section.