Nigerian singer David Adeleke, also known as Davido, has revealed how he connected his millionaire father, Chief Adedeji Adeleke, with the World Bank President.
He claimed that despite his father’s connections; he was unable to connect with the World Bank President until he did the connection.
The OBO singer revealed this in a recent interview with Atlanta‘s Real 92.3 FM.
Davido said, “Let me tell you something that was so beautiful. So, my dad he has been trying to… He has a lot of friends in high places. He has been trying to look for the President of the World Bank. He has been trying to get to the guy.
- NLC To Begin Nationwide Strike Wednesday Over Fuel Subsidy Removal
- Tinubu Names Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF
- Court Admits Results For Seven States Tendered By LP, Obi
- My World Crumbled After My Hubby Impregnated His Ex — Toke Makinwa
- BRICS Ministers Demand Rebalancing Of Global Order Away From West
“This is one of the most defining moments of my life. He [World Bank President] sees me in a hotel and was like, ‘Davido, I enjoyed your performance. I’m the President of the World Bank.’
“I said, ‘Oh! Hold on. [brought out his phone] Hello, daddy, I have the President of the World Bank.’ He said, ‘Oh! Give him the phone.’ I connected the deal.”