Nigerian afrobeat singer David Adeleke, nicknamed Davido, has stated that the artwork for his current album ‘Timeless’ was inspired by his late son, Ifeanyi Adeleke.
The ‘Omo Baba Olowo’ singer said this recently on The Cruz Show on Real 92.3 FM.
He said, “The artwork represents a lot of things in my life. I lost my son last year. He loved nature; like trees. His best animal was elephant.
“And ‘Timeless’, if you look at the art cover, you will see elephant, you will see a lot of trees, and then you will see a bird on the left side; that represents him.”
- Court Rejects Suit Against Tinubu’s Inauguration Over 25% FCT Votes
- Tottenham Appoint Ange Postecoglou As Head Coach
- President Paul Kagame Reshuffles Top Military Officers
- Pope Francis In Hospital For Tests Two Months After Bronchitis
- Reps To Hold Valedictory Session Wednesday
Davido also said that his late son was present in the studio with him as he was recording some of the album’s songs.
In October 2022, Ifeanyi drowned in a pool at Davido’s home in Banana Island, Lagos State.