Nollywood actress Annie Idibia has detailed the harrowing experience of her family’s multiple scandals in recent years.
She claimed that the controversies had a personal impact on her, claiming that she had been emotionally tortured and mocked.
Remember that Annie has been at the center of her husband’s cheating allegations and claimed involvement with one of his ex-baby mamas, Pero Adeniyi.
Annie frequently took to social media to vent about her broken marriage as a result of her husband’s alleged infidelity and his family’s purported lack of support for the actress.
However, in an interview on the second season of the Young, Famous & African reality show, Annie stated that the problems around her became public because people wanted to hear bad news about her and her husband.
- George Akume Takes Oath Of Office As SGF
- How I Almost Became A Pastor — Actress Tonto Dikeh
- Blinken Visits Saudi Arabia To Rebuild Strained Ties With US
- Rema Shatters Wizkid’s Record On Billboard Chart
- Aircraft Used For Nigeria Air Was Borrowed From Ethiopian Airlines — MD
She said, “People want to believe the bad story, they want to believe the worst. They think it’s Annie they are bashing, they think it’s Innocent.
“They come and they tell me, ‘you are a disgrace to women.’ People…People are heartless.”