Legendary Nigerian artist Innocent Idibia, aka 2Baba, has claimed that men cheat on women they love because their genitals have a mind of their own.
He asserted that most men who cheat on their lovers with other women do not want relationships with the other women.
This was stated by 2Baba during the second season of the Young, Famous, and African reality show.
The ‘African Queen’ crooner told Nadia in the presence of his wife, actress Annie Idibia, that men only want to have s*x.
He said, “Like it or not, men are wired like that. A man will love a woman to hell. But maybe he is somewhere. His d*ck would just decide something to f*ck.”
Nadia intruded; “No, his mind, not his dick. It’s not its own entity.”
2Baba added, “Okay, however, you look at it, he will f*ck. But he will not even give a f*ck about that person. He just wants to sort out that sh*t.”
- NLC To Begin Nationwide Strike Wednesday Over Fuel Subsidy Removal
- Tinubu Names Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF
- Court Admits Results For Seven States Tendered By LP, Obi
- My World Crumbled After My Hubby Impregnated His Ex — Toke Makinwa
- BRICS Ministers Demand Rebalancing Of Global Order Away From West
Annie fumed, “Are you talking generally or yourself? Is that you or is that your belief?”
The singer replied, “It’s what I believe.”
Annie Idibia, who listened to her husband express his thoughts on adultery, said she was heartbroken to hear him say that.