Grammy-nominated afrobeat artist Seun Kuti has spoken out for the first time since his release from police custody.
The singer was granted bail on Tuesday after being arrested at the State Criminal, Investigations and Intelligence Department, SCIID, Yaba, Lagos, on the orders of a Yaba Chief Magistrate Court for assaulting a police officer.
Kuti thanked everyone who supported him during his struggle on his Instagram account shortly after his release.
- George Akume Takes Oath Of Office As SGF
- How I Almost Became A Pastor — Actress Tonto Dikeh
- Blinken Visits Saudi Arabia To Rebuild Strained Ties With US
- Rema Shatters Wizkid’s Record On Billboard Chart
- Aircraft Used For Nigeria Air Was Borrowed From Ethiopian Airlines — MD
He wrote, “I want to say a profound thanks to everyone who showed me all this love. All my friends that showed up! Thanks most especially to my beautiful wife @chefyeidekuti”.