The Peoples Democratic Party’s Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has stated that the Supreme Court’s dismissal of the PDP’s case against Kashim Shettima is not a setback to his quest for justice.
Atiku, who made the comment on Friday via his official Twitter page, stated that the party’s legal are “primed to robustly prove that the election of February 25 was fraudulent, did not comply with the constitutional requirements and the electoral guidelines of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
The PDP candidate went on to say that the declared winner was ineligible to run in the election.
“The battle for democracy and the enthronement of a new order to spur growth and development in Nigeria is one to which I have committed my all and for which I am not ready to walk away at this point when our nation is at crossroads.
“We know that sooner than later, our esteemed Justices will make the pronouncement that will serve as a befitting requiem for mandate bandits,” the statement partly read.
- NLC To Begin Nationwide Strike Wednesday Over Fuel Subsidy Removal
- Tinubu Names Gbajabiamila As Chief Of Staff, Akume As SGF
- Court Admits Results For Seven States Tendered By LP, Obi
- My World Crumbled After My Hubby Impregnated His Ex — Toke Makinwa
- BRICS Ministers Demand Rebalancing Of Global Order Away From West
The former Vice President asked his followers to be patient and peaceful while the party carefully pursues its litigation before the Presidential Election Tribunal Court.